PR Manager: Interior Lifestyle Sector - Cape Town
Do you have passion for international publicity and social media? This is a fabulous opportunity to work at one of SA’s leading Architectural and Interior Design Firms. We have a fantastic position open offering great career growth opportunities for someone who is talented committed, hard-working and keen to learn. In this exciting role you’ll get lots of international PR exposure. Bring your strong writing skills to the table and you may find yourself working in this super creative environment.
- International and local media publicity
- Social media
- Brand collateral including website, brochures, etc.
- Direct marketing
- Communication across stakeholders on architectural and design projects
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Marketing, Media, PR, Journalism or similar relevant qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in publicity and social media
- Previous PR consultancy experience
- Dynamic with good interpersonal skills
- A good eye for design
- Excellent writing skills – including copy for collateral and media releases
- Highly motivated and the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to follow jobs through to completion
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office. Knowledge of In-Design favourable but not critical
- An affinity for digital and social media
- A passion for getting to know the international media in the interior design and furniture space
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
*Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!