Junior to Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Cape Town
An innovative agency in Cape Town’s southern suburbs has an opening for a talented junior to mid-weight Graphic Designer. The role that spans both creative production and brand compliance management and will see you providing design and creative services. You will work on diverse creative projects that align with the agency’s clients’ brand strategy and plans. This role calls for someone responsible with the ability to work across corporate and marketing collateral, events materials, large format graphics and stands, advertisements and related material, visualisation of creative concepts and ideas for client presentations and visual mock –ups and layouts for activations and events. Super opportunity!
- Manage the production of corporate and product/services marketing materials
- Work closely within the project team to ensure a collaborative approach to design
- Produce finished creatives and artwork for production and/or placement by ensuring that all creative material is provided in correct format for publication including file preparation and output, prepress, and printing
- Ensure that all creative material is provided in correct format for publication within given timeframes and budgets
- Ensure all round compliance of creative material to all Brand elements such as: Look and feel; Brand attributes; Values; Corporate and visual; Brand Value Proposition
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and meeting client expectations
- Achieving Personal work goals and objectives
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Diploma or Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design and or relevant experience
- Diverse portfolio with 3+ years design experience within an agency or related industry
- Strong working knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals
- Highest level of attention to detail with creative and artistic ability
- Expert skills in Photoshop and InDesign on a Mac OSX platform. Knowledge of Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite and PowerPoint an advantage.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Computer literate: Technical knowledge of related programs and computer software
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!