Mid-Senior Creative Copywriter: Healthcare – Germany
Time for a change of scenery? Let your creativity take you to faraway places! Opportunities like this one don’t come along every day but here’s one that will satisfy your wanderlust. A leading global healthcare specialist agency near Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a hard-working, mid to senior, integrated creative Copywriter. Due to the nature of the accounts you will be working on, the client feels a female candidate would be best suited to the role. Most of their work is done in English and as such they are looking for an English speaking Copywriter (if you speak German it’s a bonus). They’re looking for talented, conceptual, solid creative to work TTL on global and European healthcare brands. The majority of the work is B2B with some B2C; it is very integrated and includes Digital, Video, Print, Apps etc. The ideal candidate is a pro-active, adaptable, modern creative who is fully hands on, as you will conceptualise and implement your work. Pack your bags and get ready to embrace a European lifestyle!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A portfolio – this is an essential – please send this with your application
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years’ experience
- Previous advertising agency experience – a must
- Good conceptual thinker
- Comfortable with both headlines and crafting longer copy
- Adept at brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas
- Comfortable presenting to client
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Hands on
Things you should know
- This is a permanent role but includes 6 months’ probation.
- They will arrange your work permits.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you