B2B Writer: Technology Sector – Cape Town
A superb opportunity has opened up for a talented, mid-weight B2B Writer at an international PR Consultancy. We’re looking for a skilled wordsmith who has a genuine interest in IT and Technology to write for the consultancy and its clients in this sector. Can you turn technical content into easy to read B2B language that not only serves its purpose but also impresses its readers? The ideal candidate is super organised and deadline driven. We’re looking for someone with integrity who doesn’t profess to know everything but will take it upon themselves to become an expert in the things they’re asked to write about.
- Research and write articles, media releases, blog posts, white papers, eBooks, Tweets, web copy, video scripts.
- Proof content with your eagle eyes and then liaise with client managers and client to secure approvals.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree
- Organised to the point of annoying people
- In love with the idea of working with tech start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Detail oriented
- A grammar nerd
- Interested in B2B subjects (and able to write about them)
Please submit a relevant portfolio on application
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!