Senior Digital Copywriter: Awarded Agency – Johannesburg
Calling all hotshot Digital creatives! We have a superb opportunity for a senior Digital Copywriter to strut their stuff and show off their unique creativity at one of SA’s most-loved agencies. This is a fantastic opening for someone skilled, creative and conceptual with great Digital agency experience under their belt. This role will see you responsible for developing high-quality, intelligent copy and innovative creative solutions that communicate the brand effectively across all Digital channels and as such a deep understanding of Digital is a must. We’re looking for a passionate and driven writer who can take their brands to the next level. Are you super hungry to do exceptional inspired and innovative work? Do you have an impressive list of awards under your belt? Are you keen to learn from the best while working on great clients? Are you up for the challenge?
If you answered yes to these questions then we want to hear from you today!
- Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading – from posts to blogs to whatever’s needed to make people share, like, love, click, buy.
- Brainstorm and strategise with team
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Help create and implement content plans, calendars and schedules
- Monitor, engage and gather insights on all platforms
- Research and integrate the latest changes and best practices in digital and social Marketing
The successful candidates must have/be:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A relevant portfolio
- Experience in Digital Copywriting – essential (website, app, banners, newsletters, SMS, social media, SEO)
- 7+ years’ Digital Ad Agency experience – essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- An excellent command of the English language
- Good written communication skills
- A deep understanding of Web and Social Media Analytics and Metrics
- CMS and Social Media platform proficiency
- AdWords & Social Media Advertising – an advantage
- Basic understanding of coding languages – an advantage
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to interpret and follow a brief
- The ability to think conceptually
- The ability to work well with others
- Computer literate (Word and Outlook)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and implementation experience
- A quick thinker
- Hardworking and dedicated
Please submit a relevant Digital Copywriting portfolio on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you