Creative Group Head/Senior Art Director: TTL Agency - Durban
Funky, fabulous internationally active, Durban-based agency is on the hunt for a talented, passionate TTL Senior Art Director able to step up into a Group Head role. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker who is comfortable working in a close-knit team to meet deadlines. The agency is a brand-centric, channel neutral, multi-disciplinary creative consultancy. Its purpose is to find answers to Brand and Client problems or opportunities using strategic, creative and campaign management capabilities. If you’re a Creative Group Head or Senior Art Director/Designer with a passion for creativity, crafting and creating compelling TTL communication – an award-winning portfolio, plus approximately 7 years’ full-service agency experience, send us your portfolio and let’s make some awesome work together.
- Work with the Creative Director (Copywriter) to develop concepts that communicate to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Execution of ideas through creative principles (design, typography, scamping,photography)
- Attending shoots to direct third-party suppliers and ensure the creative and client vision is fulfilled
- Work closely with the team to develop top quality TTL, integrated promotional as well as advertising campaigns
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job while maintaining stringent attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
- Regularly create work
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary Qualification in Visual Communication / Art Theory (or similar) – ideal
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a through-the-line creative at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Conceptual ability with solid design skills and a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award-winning)
- Self-managed and able to manage campaigns
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Please submit a relevant portfolio (PDF/link) on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you