CSI & Sponsorship Manager: Financial – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A terrific opportunity has opened up at a leading investment company’s Cape Town office for a senior CSI & Sponsorship Manager. We’re looking for a CSI and Sponsorship Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in Strategy delivery, conceptual thinking and execution of Marketing activities, with specific experience CSI management and Sponsorship management. The ideal candidate is a “triple threat” with experience in CSI, Sponsorship and Events; someone with passion and mastery in their field. In this role you will implement the business CSI strategy. This position calls for an individual that applies exceptional attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects, excellent partnership management with a thorough approach to all planning and execution of CSI and Sponsorship activities, which includes budget management and event support. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we’d love to chat. Get in touch!
- Budget – to administratively maintain the updating of the CSI and event marketing budget in conjunction with the finance team.
- Efficiency – to ensure that all costs are approved by the HOM and required committees before work commences with all suppliers / partners.
- To interrogate all costs before they are presented to the HOM and to deliver financial value to the business in all marketing activities.
- To practice due diligence with all costings, through obtaining 3 quotes for all work executed.
- Event execution
- To project manage key events for the business with a view to constant improvement and a great client experience which includes; concept and design development, speaker/entertainment options and selection, timing plan management and managing all suppliers of the event
- Development of all supporting communication elements such as invitations, event signage etc.
- Post-event reporting
- Programme management – to efficiently manage all CSI partners and beneficiaries through an annual evaluation of their programmes in line with budget and the CSI strategy
- Support, tracking, management and engagement of programmes and extensions thereof
- Partner engagement, support and team co-ordination to ensure integration and support between partners
- Strategic development and implementation of additional programmes to support the learning and community support model that has been developed
- Beneficiary engagement
- Budget allocation and management
- Annual tracking and anthropology support of the programmes and their impact over the long-term
- Monthly progress reports to the CSI committee, SET committee and Foundation
- Ad hoc support of additional partners/beneficiaries aligned to the overall CSI intent
- Internal champions programme management, support, recruiting and communications
- To monitor and track support requests, to vet and approve appropriate requests
- Internal campaigns and communication to support additional opportunities e.g. Mandela Day etc.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary Marketing Qualification
- 5 years ‘experience in Marketing – in particular in CSI
- Brand Management experience
- CSI experience
- Events Management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Project management and implementation skills (timing plans and deadline management)
- Attention to detail
- Keen interest in innovation and future focused approach
- Strong creative flair
- Team player
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you