CRM Brand Manager: Lifestyle – Cape Town
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
We have a terrific opportunity for a mid-weight CRM Brand Manager at a renowned lifestyle brand’s in-house Marketing Department in Cape Town. The role of the CRM Brand Manager is to support the Head of CRM and Digital in the implementation of all CRM campaigns along their customer journey as well as to consult to the business (Regional Marketing Managers, Franchise Marketing Coordinator and other Internal Stakeholders) on the CRM best practice. We’re looking for a dynamic CRM guru who will ensure that CRM campaigns happen on brand, on budget and on deadline. You’ll be responsible for campaigns being distributed to the correct target audiences; reporting on the response metrics as well as ROI of campaigns; ensuring business stakeholder satisfaction with the end product of the CRM campaign, as well as the way the campaign was managed. The increased education and adoption of CRM channels across the business and the successful delivery of CRM communications to the target audience, on deadline, also fall under your realm of responsibility. Don’t miss out on this exciting chance to shine doing what you love!
- Responsible for the effective planning and implementation of all CRM campaigns along the customer journey
- Management of the CRM campaign data requirements i.e. pre-campaign data planning and data extraction briefing, post campaign reporting and analysis
- Managing the internal stakeholder approval process
- CRM consulting
- Transmission of CRM campaigns
- Working with Operations Manager to ensure all campaign traffic processes are followed
- Brief the IT department on the data extraction requirements for each CRM campaign i.e. data fields to be included, profile of target audience, segmentation considerations, data inclusions and exclusions, de-duplication requirements
- Brief the IT department on the metrics which need to be tracked during the campaign per channel (e.g. delivery rate, bounce rate, open rate, CTR rate) as well as on the post-campaign reporting requirements
- Work with the IT department to ensure the timely and successful distribution and publication of the CRM campaign
- Meeting with internal business stakeholders to understand their specific CRM requirements
- Keeping stakeholders up to date on the progress of the CRM campaign on a regular basis
- Managing the internal stakeholder approval process for artwork
- Providing consultative support to internal stakeholders who require information on CRM best practice or advice on how best to use any CRM channels
- Transmit multi-touch point CRM campaigns via the campaign management interface on the bespoke listing tool. This involves (a) choosing the correct SQL queries in order to extract the desired target audience (b) adding or omitting data selection criteria as required by the data extraction brief (c) choosing the correct communication element from the listing platform for the campaign (d) testing to the seed list (e) transmitting the campaign (f) post campaign reporting.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a CRM & Digital corporate or agency environment
- MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Experience using a bulk mailing platform such as MailChimp or Everlytic would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Brand, CRM & Digital marketing best practice, principles and campaign execution.
- Experience in managing multiple channels as part of an omni-channel campaign e.g. CRM emailers, SMS, WhatsApp, DM Packs.
- A solid understanding of the Digital channels (Social Media, Website, Banners, SEM) would be an advantage.
- Experience in briefing a creative studio on a CRM-specific or omni-channel campaign, interpreting creative work according to business objectives and brand alignment, and managing the change request process until final artwork is approved
- Experience in briefing and managing third party suppliers as part of the campaign implementation e.g. ad agencies, data partners
- Experience in forecasting and managing campaign budgets to ensure zero or minimal variance between budget and actuals
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent campaign management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and stakeholder management ability.
- Deadline driven whilst maintaining quality standards of service and delivery.
The consultant will get back to you