Junior Traffic Manager: Funky Ad Agency – Cape Town
Fabulous opportunity for an energetic Junior Traffic Manager to assist the Traffic Manager in the day to day trafficking of work at a fabulous full-service agency in Cape Town. The successful candidate will be mentored and have the opportunity to work with various departments within the agency. This super, creative agency produces work in TV, Outdoor, Print, Digital & Film campaigns. Do you want to work in a vibrant, exciting advertising agency? Then this could be a great fit for you. If you’re a hungry-to-learn junior, not work-shy and keen to work under a very supportive and understanding mentor and Head of Traffic, then grab this chance. If you have drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn we want to hear from you. Add your naturally adaptable nature to the mix and this vibey team could be your next work family. Great opportunity to learn and grow.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum 9 months – 2 years’ experience in Traffic management/coordination within an advertising agency environment.
- Retail account experience – advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal competencies
- Very good computer skills
- Chase knowledge
- Efficient in time management
- Able to multi-task
- Able to prioritise
- Technical knowledge and competencies
- Telephone manners
- Adaptable and flexible
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Positive and have a confident attitude
- Team worker
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- An understanding of the creative process.
- Reliable, organised and exceptional attention to detail.
- Solutions driven with a go-getter attitude and can-do spirit.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you