Account Manager: Exciting Alcohol Brand – Cape Town
A fabulous opening has become available for a young, enthusiastic and hard-working Account Manager to join the team at a super agency’s Cape Town HQ. The growing agency values great work, their people and their culture, and as such they look for candidates who have the same values. This role will see the successful candidate working on an exciting alcohol brand account. The ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills and the ability to harness internal and external resources as projects required. Is it you?
- Administrative tasks such as contact reports, weekly status report control and running of status meetings (internal and external).
- Liaising with agency colleagues, clients and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Understanding of the production process across all communication channels including in-store, print, digital, mobile, activations.
- Management of small projects from inception to completion under the guidance of the SAM and BUD (including brief writing, amendments, cost estimates, PO numbers, billing instructions, FA and distribution as well as timeous post-campaign evaluations on all projects)
- Preparation for all client meetings including setting up meetings and including all relevant parties, agendas, setting up boardroom and all technical requirements.
- Management of all client, line manager and resource expectations
- Management of timing plans and ensuring no deadlines are missed
- Control of project budgets and monthly billings.
- Management of the courier process including liaising with traffic to ensure that courier costs are correctly assigned to brands and timeously dispatched to Client.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in either Marketing or Advertising
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Advertising or Marketing
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a drive to succeed in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to harness internal and external resources as projects required
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work on Chase Management System is a plus
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you