Digital Design and Marketing Manager: Baby Brand – Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior Design & Marketing Manager at a children’s toy brand in the Northern suburbs of Cape Town. The role would best suit a ‘unicorn’ – needing a creative who has a variety of skills – especially design. You’ll be the go-to person to develop, initiate, create and oversee creative deliverables. The ideal person is keen to work as art director and social media designer and very occasional copywriter in a role that includes online design and social media management, SEO and SEM and Content Creation. Do you have the passion and skill-sets to shine in this job?
- Updating online information/images using WordPress
- Design layouts
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections, increases following, and drives engagement on social media
- Creating and managing a social media content calendar
- Photography shoot styling
- Leading Social/Digital initiatives that produce results
- Content creation
- Develop a content strategy for both the website blog and social channels
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual communication or Digital related qualification.
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience
- Written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Highly proficient in using analytic tools to assess the performance of paid campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Willingness to learn and expand skill set as required for projects.
- Ability to work independently, effectively solve problems and handle multiple projects simultaneously
On application please forward a link to portfolio (or PDF).
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you