Junior Account Executive: Retail – Cape Town
We have a super opportunity for an up and coming junior Account Executive to look after the advertising of one of Africa’s biggest supermarkets’ divisions at a fantastic agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for a forever curious, fast learner; someone who is willing to give their all to this challenging industry. If you’re an organised and efficient, go-getting team player, we want to hear from you!
- Receiving briefs from Client on advertising campaigns – particularly press campaigns
- Coordination of campaign from brief stage to printing stage
- Ensure correct and accurate detail is on the communication
- Ensure strong communication flow between all parties at all times
- Strong Client relationship management
- Manage the effective administration of a piece of the business
- Prepare contact reports, status reports and job briefs/amendments
- Organise regular internal and external client meetings
- Assists with compiling client competitor information and activity
- Works with the creative and strategy teams to produce presentation materials
- Contribute to the writing of insightful, single-minded briefs
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification (preferably) from an industry-relevant , recognised institution
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ work experience working in an advertising agency – essential
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good problem-solving ability
- Trouble-shooting skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to handle volume of work and work to tight deadlines
- Very strong attention to detail
- Very effective organisational skills
- Process and systems driven
- Very strong command of the English and Afrikaans languages
- Very good interpersonal skills
- A good team player
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
*Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!