Account Executive: Design Agency – Stellenbosch
We have a great opportunity for an Account Executive at a stunning Design Agency based in the Winelands. In this role your day-to-day duties will include general administration, studio workflow management and supporting the client service team supporting them with the day to day running of numerous accounts. This will require first-rate organisational skills, and strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be required to constantly review the market, looking for opportunities. Ideally you’ll have some experience of Brand Design, Packaging Design and Print, but what we’re really interested in is what you can bring to the role. We’re looking for someone bright, imaginative and exciting who can bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the team. Get in touch!
- Re-enforcing client relationships. Acting as an interface with the company ensuring that the experience is a good one for both parties.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and the client. Creating and maintaining clear lines of communication between client and team
- Helping to identify and cultivate new opportunities from current clients, contributing to new business initiatives.
- Working in close collaboration with client services and studio.
- Ensuring work is produced on time, to brief and on budget.
- Writing cost estimates/proposals, timing plans, contact reports, status reports etc.
- Organising and participating in briefing and brainstorming sessions
- Arranging and ensuring project team meetings take place regularly
- Contributing to positive company culture
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Previous advertising agency experience – essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and extremely organised
- A structured and clear thinker
- Ability to listen to clients, manage their expectations and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Desire to own and drive client relationships
- Ability to manage and control billing and outside costs
- Team player with a flexible approach to helping colleagues when required
- Belief in own ability coupled with willingness to learn
- Relevant computer skills
- Energy, drive and intelligence to proactively seek out new opportunities
- Personable and engaging
- Hunger, drive and ambition
- Understanding of the company’s reputation and a desire to be part of it
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!