Account Executive: Dynamic Agency – Durban
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fabulous opportunity on our books for a dynamic Account Executive at a TTL agency (with a focus on BTL) based in Durban. The ideal candidate is someone who can keep up with agency’s fast pace and rapid turnaround times, which they are known for. You’ll be joining a team of highly energetic, motivated problem-solvers, creative thinkers and strategic thinkers whose aim is to create unforgettable, highly shareable brand experiences through quality content, memorable moments and beautiful imagery. Can you hustle and bustle at the same time? Can you create order from the chaos? Do you have what it takes to woo and wow clients on the regular? We are looking for an up and coming Client Service hustler to join this buzzing team assisting on FMCG and skincare brands. Get in touch!
- Coordinating status meetings successfully
- Completing status reports and contact reports correctly and effectively
- Writing effective briefs for smaller, less complex projects
- Ensuring jobs have clear and specific timing plans that can be tracked through traffic
- Ensuring Chase is updated effectively
- Effective financial administration: making sure CE’s are signed, flagging budget changes, regular reconciliations, invoicing clients correctly and timeously and chasing payments timeously
- Develop a clear understanding of your client’s business (sector, category, competitors, trends etc.)
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification- preferably at an industry-relevant recognised institution
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience working as an Account Executive with a reputable advertising agency or similar
- An understanding of the difference between above-the-line (ATL), below-the-line (BTL) and through-the-line (TTL) Marketing communications
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Attention to detail together with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and sourcing information on the Internet
- Good problem-solving ability, trouble shooting skills
- Own transport (and valid driver’s license) necessary in order to perform certain activities
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you