Account Executive: Exciting Retail Brands – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super opportunity for a dynamic Account Executive to join the Account Management team at a fantastic agency in Cape Town. The role will see you working on some of SA’s most loved retail brands. We’re looking for a forever curious, fast learner; someone who is willing to give their all to this challenging industry. If you’re an organised and efficient, go-getting team player, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client through excellent work quality and professional conduct.
- Continue to invest in growing knowledge of our clients’ business and industries in which they operate, actively tracking competitive and other information that will be of value to the team and clients.
- Assist in the monitoring and compilation of reports on client competitor information and activity.
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, including the management of related logistics.
- Ensure that the full team, including yourself, are well prepared for client meetings.
- Produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting
- Support your Account Manager by drafting effective and timely job briefs and amendments.
- Liaise with colleagues in DTP, creative, traffic and other departments as relevant to ensure job is actioned as required.
- Act as supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members.
- Brief in, check and ensure understanding of cost estimates before presenting on to client.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- Ensure that cost estimates are approved upfront and billed timeously.
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing/advertising and/or communications
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- Ad agency experience – a must
- MS Office (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- CHASE- advantageous
- Strong admin skills
- Enthusiastic / confident / professional / diplomatic
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with pressure, work to tight deadlines and handle diverse activities
- Reliable, organised with strong attention to detail
- Have a solutions- driven attitude
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Accountable with good follow-through
- Hard-working and proactive
- Ability to research and self-study
- Exceptional time management skills
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you