Digital Account Executive: Retail/FMCG Accounts – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A leading full-service, integrated advertising agency in Cape Town is looking for a passionate Digital Account Executive to join their close-knit team to help them deliver EPIC digital campaigns to be proud of. The successful candidate will be your run-of-the-mill hero at running Digital Marketing campaigns. Alongside the online & offline client service teams, and supervised by the Digital Account Director, you will be allocated a portfolio of accounts to manage and maintain. If you are good at making complex Digital jargon easy on the ears, a bit obsessive when it comes to organisation, enjoy working with a team (who always has your back), gets a kick out of troubleshooting and has a knack for making your clients happy… then we want to meet you!
- To build and sustain a strong and long-lasting relationship with clients
- Ensuring constant and effective flow of communication between agency, client and suppliers as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Assist with preparation and delivery of top-quality briefs and proposals
- Coordinate internal strategic, creative, media and production teams to deliver work that effectively answers client briefs
- Handling status documents, job bags, campaign costs and invoicing
- Manage effective and accurate delivery of final elements to internal and external suppliers and ensure meticulous activation
- Assist with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns to ensure client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives, KPIs and metrics
- Maintain an active knowledge of industry and digital marketing trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Deliver jobs on time, on budget and continuously exceed client expectations
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Marketing or related studies. Ideally studies or courses in Digital Marketing specifically will be preferable.
- 2-3 years’ proven experience in Digital Marketing – a must
- Basic understanding of online technologies is required across the following channels: Website, Social Media, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Direct Marketing and Mobile
- Digital Agency and/or Marketing Agency experience – ideal
- Experience in a client service and/or project management role is ideal
- Experience in running/managing campaigns and/or projects – ideal
- A good understanding of process, process and did we mention process?
- Experience with some of the following platforms/programs: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Social Channel insights, Brands Eye and Chase.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines and needs to work well under pressure
- Passion for communication, creative & digital marketing industry
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and have an eager to learn attitude
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- An advocate for team work but also able to work and think independently
- Valid, driver’s licence and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you