Digital Account Manager: Retail – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super opening for a passionate Digital Account Manager to join the close knit team at a full service, integrated advertising agency in Cape Town. The role will see you delivering quality 360 Digital campaigns to be proud of. The successful candidate will be your run of the mill hero at running Digital Marketing campaigns. You get your very own portfolio of categories within the mother brand and your job is to make them awesome on Digital. There are some great teams to work with including the strategists, the content foodies, the ingenious creatives, a Hollywood style production team and let’s not forget the geeks behind the technology to ensure your campaigns not only go out in style but also with know-how. Your part in this story is to be the valiant hero who keeps everyone together, has profound common sense and a good compass of understanding when it comes to what works on the interwebs. All this wonderful work needs to be meticulously planned be of an impeccable standard and that the client is happy. Digital changes every day so a joy for the future of Digital and the trends around the corner is almost essential. If you are great at making complex Digital jargon sound easy on the ears, a bit obsessive when it comes to organisation, enjoy working with a team who always has your back, gets a kick out of troubleshooting and has a knack for making client stop and listen then we want to meet you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Digital Agency and/or Marketing Agency experience – a must!
- Experienced in running integrated or independent campaigns via websites, social media channels, mailers, content marketing and paid media is beneficial.
- A good understanding of agency process – essential
- Digital changes every day so a joy for the future of Digital and the trends around the corner is almost essential.
- Bonus would include experience with analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook or Twitter insights, Brands Eye, Sprout Social, Meltwater or similar.
- Solid Digital experience in a Client Service and/or Project Management role.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines and works well in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude.
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Valid, driver’s licence and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!