Digital Creative Director: Highly Awarded Agency – Johannesburg
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Digital Creative Director – Digital Guru! We’re looking for you! We have an exceptional opportunity on our books for an experienced art and design-based Digital Creative Director to lead a young, dynamic and growing Digital team at one of SA’s leading agency’s Joburg office. We’re looking for someone dynamic to champion Digital thinking and innovation throughout the agency. Your key focus areas include people management, conceptually driven Creative work, ensuring top notch execution, engaging presentation abilities and the handling of all Production. Your success will be measured by effective Digital work that wins, a happy and productive Digital Creative department and the seamless integration with the rest of the agency. This is your chance to shine while gaining acclaim and accolade for the things that you are truly passionate about. Don’t miss out!
- Ultimately responsible for the quality of the Digital work across the agency and client portfolios
- Driving innovation and best practice when it comes to all aspects of Digital
- Overseeing the work of creative teams
- Mentor and manage the studio team – keep them happy, inspired and motivated
- Allocate work to teams in collaboration with traffic
- Give recognition and affirm those under you
- Do your own award-winning work
- Probably the most important part of your job is to drive the digital offering, manage creatives, rally all agency disciplines; from Strategic Planning to Account Management, Production to the Creative teams and Traffic together to solve problems and create great Digital work
- You contribute to the happiness, performance and motivation levels of the entire Digital Creative team.
- You’re both manager and mentor – you need to facilitate and inspire great work.
- Conceptually, you are ultimately responsible for the quality of thinking that you and the teams under you produce, which should be of a consistently high quality.
- You should be able to both develop and inspire great, fresh, impactful thinking
- Drive the Digital agenda that is integrated with the rest of the agency
- You will need to be to present work to the senior clients and company heads
- You will be responsible for presenting the teams’ pitch work.
- Presenting work from strategy to Creative execution
- You should feel confident having the final say on work before it goes to the client and the media
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant qualification from a reputable tertiary institution
- 8years’ experience in a similar role
- An integrated portfolio of work – essential
- Able to inspire, rally the team; good motivator
- Not egotistical
- Very solutions-driven
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to garner buy–in from all relevant stakeholders
The consultant will get back to you