Digital Marketing Specialist/Digital Retail Brand Manager – Durban
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Marketing Specialist/Digital Retail Brand Manager at a high-end retailer’s Durban office. We’re looking for a real Digital Marketing superstar with all-round Digital experience including Social Media; someone who is eCommerce savvy. This exciting position will see you create and deliver Marketing programmes to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and market goals. The ideal candidate is proficient in web advertising, Social Media and web development. It is important that you are familiar with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures and are able to use your specialist Marketing experience and judgment in planning to accomplish identified goals. This is your time to shine!
- Coordinate the creation of Digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end Digital projects
- Establish organisation’s web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through Social Media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement Direct Marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with Digital Media developments
- Developing and managing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national Digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and Design, Social Media, Mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with Marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product Marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of Digital touch points, including company website (home page and top-level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing Digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Monitor and communicate brand image and messages among online communities
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Potential to launch e-commerce platform for the company as required and be ultimately responsible for its execution
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing in retail
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimise Marketing programmes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital Production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative Digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of Digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and Social Media applications.
- Experience managing successful Social Media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, Digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering Digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Highly competent with Excel
- Possess the necessary drive, energy and creativity to own the position
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!