Events Coordinator: Upmarket Wine Estate – Somerset West
We have a sterling opportunity for an experienced and qualified Events Coordinator at a well-established wedding and conference venue in the beautiful Cape Winelands. We’re looking for a sophisticated individual who has events industry experience. Is it you?
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3- 5 years working experience in the Events industry
- Events Diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the events and conference business including logistics, catering, presentation, customer service and marketing
- Experience in related fields
- Able to demonstrate a track record of successful events/ conference management and start to finish events coordination
- Capable of managing several activities at the same time, often under pressure due to time and budget constraints
- Excellent planning, budgeting and project management skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are important for liaising with clients, co-workers and service providers
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with enquiries and complaints
- Maintain high standard of professionalism and integrity at all times
- Flexibility as you may be required to work out of office hours as well as weekends and public holidays.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you