Freelance Account Director: 3-Month Contract – Cape Town
Fabulous freelance opportunity for a dynamic Account Director at a leading Cape Town agency with a Retail focus. We are looking for someone energetic and eager who is a great team player. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable taking ownership. If you are someone who believes in the strength of good ideas and will do whatever it takes to make those ideas happen, we want to hear from you! This 3-month contract has the potential to be extended.
- Managing portfolios of business within Client portfolio
- Ensuring process and structure is adhered to
- Ensure strategically driven concept briefs (with strong insights) are briefed to creative
- Review the concept work with the team to make sure that objectives are met
- Work very closely with the Creative Director to ensure strong team position on work going into creative meetings with client
- Make sure the process flow from approval of work is smooth and correct
- Work on own portfolios of jobs too
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Strong strategically and operationally
- Able to run a team of dedicated, very busy people
- Hands on and willing to do the work
- Solutions driven
- Able to work under very heavy, constant pressure and remain calm
- Experience in grocery retail preferably and particularly from an Agency perspective
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!