Junior Account Executive: Fab Ad Agency – Cape Town
We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to work on a prestigious Client within the Financial sector at a top ad agency based in Cape Town. The successful candidate will be supported by an Account Director, and will have exposure to all facets of a fully-fledged TTL Brand (TV, Radio, Print, BTL, Digital). We’re looking for someone eager to learn who has at least 1 years’ experience working as an Account Executive at an advertising agency. The role calls for someone with good AE knowledge of process, admin and of the role itself.
- Hold and grow client relationships.
- Operationalise the brands requirements into compelling creative and effective agency outputs.
- Think strategically and re-enforce the brand strategy in all that you do.
- Maintain the financial health and administrative requirements for the account/s you work on.
- Write perfect briefs.
- Ensure optimisation of forecast work (both scoped and out of scoped work).
- Have a clear picture of all live job status’ at all times.
- Assist your team to greatness.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- At least 1 year Agency experience as an AE.
- Good AE knowledge of process, admin and requirements of the position.
- Impeccable administration and process skills – a must.
- Previous Big Agency experience in the financial Sector and within a cross-disciplinary team – advantageous
- A cool person that works well within a team!
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates but the post is not limited to this criterion.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!