Junior Copywriter: Awarded TTL Agency – Port Elizabeth
We have a fantastic opening for a junior Copywriter at a really great, awarded, through-the-line ad agency in PE. The role calls for a creative wordsmith to create an award-winning standard of concepts, above and below the line and which meet or exceed the expectations of the client. If you want to work with cool people, doing cool work then show us your passion for wordplay, your conceptual mind and your cool portfolio!
- Creates award-winning campaigns and copy that show a high level of creative flair and which will meet the client’s needs
- Writes radio, TV, print and other advertising that increases client sales
- Crafts precision copy and brand names that develop the brand in the mind of the consumer
- Provides positive participation and contribution in innovators sessions
- Pushes concepts individually or with other staff members
- Researches projects to gain a full understanding of the requirements
- Executes concepts and roughs into quality final product with creative/designer
- Manages suppliers to ensure delivery of desired results, e.g. voice-overs, etc.
- Ensures accuracy of copy detail in respect of spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Demonstrates creative passion evidenced by immersion in client business
- Undertakes any other duties which may be reasonably requested from time to time
- Accurate deciphering of briefs and the following of instruction, always considering the creation of something better
- Work in a team or individually to conceptualise though-the-line campaigns that answer the client’s brief and optimise brand personality
- Write, craft, proof various styles of copy to suit the brand and intended media
- Work with direct creatives, client service, production and suppliers to ensure concepts are transformed into high quality, effective products
- Meet time deadlines and adhere to operation systems and processes
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Copywriting qualification from Red and Yellow/ Vega/ AAA
- ±2 years’ ad agency experience – a must
- A “can do” attitude
- A team player
- Able to work to deadlines
Please submit a relevant portfolio on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you