Junior Designer: Hot Integrated Agency – Durban
A hotshot integrated agency in Durban is on the lookout for a junior to mid-weight Designer to join their growing Design team that works side-by-side with a TTL team. The role calls for someone talented to deliver high speed and high-quality Design work, that contributes to the overall look and feel of projects; whilst meeting the client brief and brand essence. If you’re an ace with promotional material, packaging and corporate identity design then this could be just what you’re looking for. The agency vibe is fantastic – made up of highly energetic, motivated problem-solvers, creative and strategic thinkers. Their aim is to create unforgettable, highly shareable brand experiences through quality content, memorable moments and beautiful imagery. Show us your fabulous portfolio and make this job yours!
- Interpret the client context and brief, understanding the client’s challenges and objectives
- Execution of ideas through creative craft (Scamping, Photography, Design and Typography)
- Execution of relevant and impactful communications on time, on-brand and to brief
- Regularly create proactive work that helps grow existing clients and win new accounts
- Keep up to date with the latest creative trends from as many sources as possible, and disseminate this information to the team
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3-4 year Visual Communications Degree/ relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised institution
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Designer in a reputable Design / Advertising Agency – a must
- Understanding of the importance of on Brand Design
- Solid Design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this
- Able to work under pressure, producing high quality Design in record time
- Competent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Self-motivated, strong communicator, with excellent attention to detail
Please submit a relevant portfolio (as a link/PDF) on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you