Junior Designer: Sporting – Cape Town
Are you sports mad graphic designer? Soccer? Cricket? Looking to score? Well, get your head in the game because an opportunity has arisen for a sports mad graphic designer! We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join the growing Marketing team at an online sporting-based company in Cape Town’s CBD. We’re looking for someone with a passion for sports and a flair for the creative. Think Eric Cantona, without the tendency to fly off the rails and drop kick people in the face. You’ll be working closely with the Art Director and Copywriter to create entertaining social content and memorable digital brand advertising, as well as retail store designs. Ideally you should be keen on animation and video editing skills. If you’re able to come up with ideas, concepts and promotions for memorable Marketing, shoot for this.
- Creation of design and assets for use on our website, retail branches and various social media platforms
- Work closely with Digital Content team on social content and strategies
- Offer creative input on creation of all forms of advertising, both above and below-the-line
- Producing email marketing
- Creation of print ready artwork/signage for retail stores and oversee / assist with store design.
- Bringing fresh ideas and approaches and perform any other duties as reasonable requested.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Graphic Design Degree, or relevant qualification
- 1- 2 years’ experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 and up) essential (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Fluency in social media platforms
- Understanding of photography, typography and composition
- Basic Animation (Adobe After Effects) – advantageous
- Video Editing – advantageous
Please submit a relevant and recent portfolio (preferably as a link) upon application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you