Junior Digital Analyst: Incentives Programmes – Cape Town
A fast-growing staff recognition and incentives company looking to appoint a highly organised Junior Digital Analyst to join its team. This role involves the management and administration of incentives programmes. We’re looking for someone with a super, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude who is keen to dive right in. You will be responsible for the management, testing and analytics for their website and an understanding of building apps is important. The ideal candidate is ‘switched on’ and smart, has a business mind with an IT focus. You should have a very good understanding of stats/quantitative and numeric report writing as well as the ability to analyse data from various projects. Bring your analytical mind to the table to make this job yours!
- Delivering written and verbal reports to clients
- Data analysis
- Logistical management of the programmes
- Management of complex IT projects
- Planning and implementing communications strategies
- Web, copy and artwork briefs
- Maintaining client relationships at all levels
- High-level query resolution
- Working according to strict deadlines
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent organisational and Project Management skills
- Excel skills – ESSENTIAL
- MS Word and PowerPoint literacy
- IT/Business minded
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Understanding of stats
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work overtime
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!