Junior-Mid Graphic Designer: In-House: Corporate – Cape Town
An innovative international company is looking for an inspired, passionate, hardworking and ambitious junior to mid-weight Graphic Designer to join its Global Marketing Department in Cape Town. The successful candidate will work within the Brand division providing direct support to the Brand team. The ideal candidate is keen to explore the dynamic world of in-house corporate Design. This role will see you working under the senior Design members of the team on a variety of projects. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to get a glimpse into the “real world” of corporate Design and to understand how things work from an inside-out perspective. We’re looking for a strong all-rounder who is at ease with various design requirements which range from conducting research, liaising with key stakeholders (internal and external), designing and re-working layouts, assisting with conceptual work and maintaining current Design standards. Is it you?
- Effectively management own workflow
- Deliver conceptual work as well as day-to-day design tasks
- Conceptual work includes but is not limited to: Marketing campaigns (Print & Digital), Website and App development (Concept development, wire-framing, artwork set up, development of supporting materials)
- Design and layout of corporate and legal documents
- Design and layout of corporate marketing material
- Infographic development
- Design and layout of business materials required for Sales Team
- Producing final artwork for global creative campaigns
- Producing digital creative assets for global creative campaigns
- Managing ad hoc design requests from start to finish
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Design Degree (Diplomas will be considered)
- Minimum of four years’ Design experience
- Digital Design and DTP experience will be highly beneficial
- Team player
- Can work independently
- Fast and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open to feedback
- Flexible and adaptable
- Agile worker
- Good understanding of the corporate world.
Please submit a link/PDF portfolio of relevant work on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role to be unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!