Junior Multimedia Graphic Designer – Johannesburg
Exciting opportunity for a talented, young and hungry Multimedia Graphic Designer to join the fast-paced, energetic team at a funky Digital Agency in Bryanston, Johannesburg. In this super role your primary function is to deliver and execute high-quality conceptual creative work for a diverse portfolio of digital projects. We’re looking for someone with agency experience, someone collaborative, proactive and self-motivated. Show us your ability to balance creative innovation and practical business requirements to make this position yours! If you’re excited send us your portfolio link preferably or PDF.
- Collaborate with team to create visual designs for a fun, exciting array of clients
- Design digital rich media content including social media content, website designs, emails, display advertising, proposals/pitches (and much more)
- Collaborate with team, clients and management to ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives and timelines.
- Create scalable design elements that improve engagement and usability.
- Implement innovative and appropriate current technologies
- Ability to review and implement briefs, whilst retaining creativity and originality
- Keep up to date with trends in digital marketing and actively implement new and engaging strategies to push the boundaries of creativity
- Ability to conceptualise and implement artwork for client campaigns
- Willingness to apply creative and lateral thought to creative briefs to deliver the best possible result
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications qualification from a recognised institution
- Minimum agency experience of 2 years as a graphic designer in a deadline-driven environment, managing multiple projects.
- 2 -4 years’ experience
- Proficiency with all Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Creativity and original, innovative thought
- Balance between creative innovation and the need to meet business requirements.
- Willing to manage projects from concept to implementation.
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively with peers, and managers.
- Self-motivation to handle different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently together with the ability to take direction.
- Proactivity and positivity
- Willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- Good-natured team player
Please submit a relevant and recent CV and portfolio (preferably as a link) upon application.
The consultant will get back to you