Junior Promotions Supervisor – Cape Town
We have a great opening for a Junior Promotions Supervisor at a busy BTL Brand Experience agency in Cape Town. In this role you will work with a database of promoters as well as sourcing promoters for the agency’s various events and activations. We’re looking for someone strong; a no-nonsense individual who can successfully handle the promoters. You will also be required to train promoters for each event. The ideal candidate can think on their feet and use their initiative. It is essential that you have previous experience in this position (working for an events or activations company), as well as your own transport.
- Promotional booking and briefing
- Client asset management
- Management of asset distribution to promoters and the return of assets post campaigns
- On site event management when needed.
- Development of new Client base
- Weekly feedback reports for clients
- Recruitment of promoters weekly
- Weekend follow up on promotions to ensure activations are taking place – you need to be active on your phone on weekends with staff checking in.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A qualification in Hospitality/Marketing/Events
- 2-3 years working experience in promotional management
- Previous working experience in promotions/events and in this role
- Own transport – Essential!
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong logistic skills
- Highly presentable with a strong presence
- Strong command of the English language and Afrikaans language with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take command of situation, take ownership and solve problems proactively
- Understanding of Microsoft office/reporting
- Able to self-manage
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you