Mid to Senior Art Director: Creative Agency – Durban
Funky, fabulous internationally active, Durban-based agency is on the hunt for a talented, passionate Mid – Senior Art Director. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker who is comfortable working in a close-knit team to meet deadlines. The agency is a brand-centric, channel neutral, multi-disciplinary creative consultancy. Its purpose is to find answers to Brand and Client problems or opportunities using strategic, creative and campaign management capabilities. Are you the one to help them realise this vision?
- Develop an overall concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Conceptualise ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Working closely with the team to develop top quality TTL advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications
- Follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
- Manage multiple accounts that require working within budgets and scheduling requirements
- Regularly create proactive work that helps grow existing clients and win new accounts
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design, Art Theory (or similar)
- Conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand)
- Relevant portfolio to be submitted.
- Integrity, energy and creativity
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!