Mid-Weight Digital Account Manager/Project Manager – Johannesburg
This go-ahead agency is looking for an Account Manager who is highly Project Management focussed. We’re looking for a unique kind of person, a mid-weight DIGITAL Account Manager/Project Manager who has the drive, discipline and aspiration to be the glue between systems, schedules, people and departments. It will take a certain kind of spark; the kind of organised digital thinking that will help shape and mould the projects. The ability to be flexible within strict processes and structures. The skills to balance digital needs with project outcomes. The ability to be understanding and supportive, but tough. We need someone who has had experience in Client Service and Project Management. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage the workflow of multiple projects from start to finish including project scoping, participation in budget determination, the creation of project schedule, managing resources, raising red flags and ensuring adherence to the approval process. You’ll need a good eye for detail, a highly solution-driven brain, a proactive, flexible, resilient and pressure-coping attitude to make this job your own in style!
- Manage the end-to-end digital process including planning and estimating to ensure the successful and profitable completion of projects.
- Manage the project’s scope.
- Manage schedules/resources.
- Project administration and support.
- Implementing a project infrastructure.
- Manage the project risk.
- Be accountable for meeting client expectations when it comes to budget and schedule.
- Provide team leadership.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the project team.
- Create and manage cost estimates, invoicing, supplier quotes, creating of POs.
- Develop timing plans and project plan/project proposals.
- Liaise with the account and creative teams ensuring efficiency and continuity across all projects.
- Liaise with the resource manager and other project managers to ensure availability of resources.
- Liaise with external teams/suppliers.
- Liaise with production departments to ensure an excellent end product.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS DIGITAL
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Project management planning software
- Foster good relationships.
- Be detail-driven, organised and tactical.
- Delegate firmly.
- Anticipate needs.
- Anticipate problems.
- Be able to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Offer a flexible approach and positive attitude to accommodate unpredictable deadlines and challenges.
- Be process, production and efficiency oriented.
- Be independent, but able to work as part of a team.
- Be comfortable using different styles of project management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Highly adaptable and solutions oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
The consultant will get back to you