Mid-Weight Graphic Designer: High-End Alcohol Brand – Franschhoek
We have a sensational opportunity for a “hands-on” mid-weight Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team at a leading, luxury alcohol brand in the Winelands. In this role you will be responsible for all design, creative artwork and layout. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, proper time management and the ability to take their work through to Repro. If you are a team player who can work closely within a small Marketing team in the most beautiful environment imaginable, then show us what you’ve got to make this job yours!
- Brand CI
- Digital and print
- Event collateral
- Hospitality industry materials – menus, brochures, etc.
- Design and layout of business materials – information packs, etc.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3-4 Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design/Visual Communications.
- At least 3 years post Design Diploma work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Digital Design and DTP experience – highly beneficial
- Portfolio demonstrating your creativity over a range of brands and projects
- Effectively able to manage own workflow
- Strong eye for detail
- Open to feedback. Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player and independent thinker.
- Can do attitude, happy to roll up sleeves, get hands dirty and assist a small Marketing team
- Reside within a comfortable commute of Franschhoek
- Valid driver’s license
On application please submit CV as well as a portfolio link/PDF.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role to unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!