Senior PR Account Manager: Corporate Brands – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Fabulous opportunity for a senior PR Account Manager to work at a great Public Relations consultancy in Cape Town on their corporate clients. The focus of this exciting role is Media Relations and Engagement as well as Influencer management. The successful candidate will have worked on corporate clients previously and will bring their experience to support the production of top-notch corporate orientated content for use across multiple communications platforms (Media, online, Social Media). Your responsibilities will also include implementation of integrated communications strategies that take into account the media landscape and the business and communications needs of the clients.
- Develops and rolls out client plans in association with team members
- Pushes boundaries to ensure storytelling is as creative, engaging and effective as possible
- Helps to drive fresh approaches, creativity and storytelling excellence
- Media relations
- Handles all aspects of negotiations and contracting for native advertising, advertorials and other media buying opportunities
- Influencer relations and partnerships
- Drives proactive and tactical creativity and execution
- Identifying and managing relevant speaker opportunities for clients
- Identifying and managing relevant sponsorship opportunities for clients
- Involved in creative conceptualisation and execution of activations (with team)
- Results analysis and reporting
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the industry
- PR Management or Communications Diploma or Degree
- Previous PR consultancy experience
- Deep understanding of media and influencer landscape
- Master networker, regularly attending events to get to know new contacts
- Experience in Corporate Communications/PR
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send your CV anyway - something will come in tomorrow!