Strategic Planner: Leading Agency - Windhoek, Namibia
We have an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a Senior Strategic Planner at a leading full-service ad agency in Windhoek, Namibia. Love challenging thinking? Think you’re smart? We are looking for an expert in brand and communications planning, a clear thinker and a great storyteller. We need someone clear-headed, who loves defining problems and finding the right solutions. If you can see yourself being the agency’s “go-to” person when it comes to all brand and comms planning, this is the role for you!
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy.
- Conduct desktop and field research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities.
- Develop various types of brand and communications strategies.
- Write compelling creative briefs.
- Lead the creative to the creatives.
- Present insights and communications strategies
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, marketing trends, technologies, and categories.
- Develop strong client relationship to build trust.
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to use in solving client problems.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry related qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in an advertising agency
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Able to work with different communications strategy frameworks.
- Fluent in digital, content and social strategies.
- Capable in PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Comfortable with having direct contact with clients.
- A storyteller.
- A clear POV.
- A critical thinker.
- A good person generally.
- Deeply insightful.
- Naively optimistic.
- Wildly inventive.
- Constantly curious.
It would be ideal if you are already living in Namibia and/or have Namibian citizenship. Failing that, the agency will assist with work permit application.
The consultant will get back to you