Senior Digital Designer: Dynamic Consultancy – Cape Town
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an awesome opportunity for a Senior Digital Graphic Designer at a highly innovative, top management consultancy’s Cape Town office. We’re looking for a talented, motivated, confident and creative thinking individual to own this managing Designer role. The successful candidate will be called on to formulate innovative concepts. This role is suited to someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats i.e. UX and UI researcher and Designer, conceptual Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Design mentor. Front End Design skills will be highly advantageous. You’ll need to be highly organised with an ability to multi-task and self-manage on a variety of projects, in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone ideas-focused to drive concepts across various platforms. The ideal individual for this position is ambitious with a great attitude, good communication skills and the ability to stretch their own boundaries. If you can take charge and be a great team player this will suit you well. This exciting role is a dream for a real all-rounder – show us what you’ve got!
- Digital design – designing newsletters, social media materials, as well as digital interfaces
- Branding – developing, upkeeping of brand. Ensuring all stakeholders adhere to branding guidelines
- Training staff on the use and implementation of design studio processes
- Project management – including briefing suppliers, handing over projects, and ensuring that project deadlines are met; scheduling work
- Quality assurance – ensuring artwork is of a high standard by checking until the work is finalised
- Concept and execution design for both Digital and Graphic Design
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions
- Internal-team collaboration and communication
- Liaise with clients to get sign-off of visuals and manage visual design aspects of assigned projects
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Communication/Graphic Design
- Minimum of 8 years’ Graphic Design experience (depending on growth)
- Advanced in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Animate and After Effects – advantageous)
- Front end design capabilities – HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Excellent verbal and written client liaison skills
- Logical, systematic, strategic, creative and pragmatic thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and solution crafting aptitude
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Collaborative with team members from various functions
- Able to encourage everyone in the team to voice their ideas and work together
- Able to share knowledge, develop and empower
Please submit a link/PDF portfolio of relevant work on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this specific role.
The consultant will get back to you