We have a fabulous job opportunity for a creative, mid-weight Art Director at a high-tech animation company based in the picturesque Eastern Cape. This highly innovative digital agency creates animated explainer videos for some of the world’s biggest brands. We are looking for an Art Director who will work closely with the Creative Director and writers to understand the vision for the projects. The successful Art Director will be involved throughout the projects up to their release, ensuring all artwork is of a high quality.
If you believe in living the good life, doing killer creative and enjoying your work, this could be perfect for you. Apply today!
- Responsible for visual communication & executional excellence
- Work alongside writers to create story visual to assist with pitching concepts to clients and to create mood & color palettes from brief / script to direct visual style of animation
- Work with designers to develop sketches & artwork to communicate artistic vision
- Motivate creative team to deliver work that is beyond exceptional
- Experiment with new process for directing visuals – gaining new skills & changing creative involvement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Design / Animation / related field
- Training or experience creating storyboards, animatic sequences, graphic design, motion graphics or animation
- Strong drawing skills
- Ability to balance schedules in a demanding, multi-project, team environment
- Knowledge of Adobe CS required
- Cinema 4D a plus
- Experience leading creative teams is a plus
- Team player.
Please submit a link to your portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific job, unsuccessful.