Hamburg calling! Are you ready to take your creative talents beyond our borders? We have a stunning opportunity for a Copy-based Associate Creative Director/Creative Director at a fabulous agency based in Hamburg, Germany. The agency is part of a renowned global group where you’ll be working on a leading, global beauty brand. As such, Beauty experience is a big plus – but relevant FMCG experience will also stand you in good stead. We’re looking for someone with strong organisational and leadership skills with extensive TVC experience alongside integrated work. This exciting hands-on role will have you involved in producing work as well as guiding your team. As CD you’ll oversee a small team of 4 leading by example with relevant ideas and constantly inspiring the creative team to produce a high standard of work while generating ideas of your own. This is very much a client facing role and as such you should be very comfortable with client interaction. You will report to the Global ECD.
Don’t speak German? Don’t stress, this role is for an English first language speaker and no German is necessary. If you’re looking for a change, we’re looking for you!
Please note: This is not a remote role, and the successful candidate will be required to relocate.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Degree or Diploma in Copywriting or relevant qualification
- 8 – 10+ years’ experience in an Agency environment
- An excellent creative portfolio showing award winning campaigns executed across a variety of media, with a heavy focus on TV and video content
- Extensive TV experience and be familiar with the TV production process
- Previous Beauty brand experience – preferred
- Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
- Strong conceptual skills
- Great with clients
- Strategic thinking that can deliver great campaign ideas
- Multi-tasking skills necessary for working on concurrent projects
- Staying on top of the latest trends to be at the forefront of innovation
- Team management abilities
- Knowledge of industry best practice globally
- Pragmatic – solutions driven
- High accountability
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognise and nurture ideas
- Passionate about pushing creative ideas, exploring new and exciting avenues
- First language English speaker (no German is necessary)
- Able to relocate to Hamburg.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.