Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A new boutique agency in the activations/youth marketing space has an exciting opportunity for a “new school” Copy-based Creative Director to join their team in Johannesburg.
We’re looking for a hands-on Creative Director with traditional ad agency experience who is able to mentor, lead and give direction to a small but growing team. The successful candidate is in touch with GenZ and the youth market.
As CD, you’ll get to shine a light on your through-the-line creative experience and skills at this fast-growing agency where they’ve won a major new piece of business that requires your magic touch.
The role calls for someone conceptual who is able to run projects independently from start to finish and is comfortable engaging with client. Someone with a stellar portfolio who is an ace at structuring decks and presentations.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional creative work, this is for you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Creative Director
- Traditional advertising agency experience
- Self-starter – someone who can take the brief and run with it
- Finger on the pulse of youth and GenZ marketing
- Out of the box thinker
- Able to inspire a team, gain the confidence of clients and push thinking
- A good grasp of all aspects of the agency process from strategy to final production
- Truly integrated experience
- A varied portfolio book which contains a mix of real work and a strong conceptual ability
- A hunger to do great work
- Strong agency heritage to be able to contribute to the culture of the agency.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.