We have a fantastic, full-time, fully remote opportunity for a Digital Account Executive at a UK based agency who work with clients within the recruitment sector. In this exciting role, you will be required to delight clients with relevant, successful marketing campaigns delivered on time, on budget. The agency boasts a high performing, highly engaged and hard-working team spread across the UK, USA, Australia, South Africa and Barbados. If you’re geared up to work remotely, we want to hear from you! Apply today.
- Briefing work effectively into the Studio team (copy, design, video work)
- Quality checking all work coming back in from the studio and identifying where amends are required
- Work alongside your Account Manager to deliver weekly status reports to your clients
- Pulling stats and updates for weekly and monthly client reports
- Updating and clearly communicating processes with the Account Managers
- Creating project plans and keeping these on track and up to date
- Constantly reviewing and amending project plans
- Flagging any missed deadlines/red flags and helping come up with solutions
- Ensuring accurate logging time against project plans by the wider team
- Working with the AM to build and manage campaigns in various tech platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Joining weekly meetings with clients and making notes and delivering against agreed action s
- After a certain period of time, leading some direct client communication.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant qualification
- HubSpot experience – preferred
- Accelo experience – preferred
- CMS experience – preferred
- Agency/content marketing background – a plus
- Process driven
- Clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Calm under pressure
- Intelligent and articulate
- Team player
- Set up and able to work fully remotely.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.