Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An exciting, remote working opportunity has opened up for a true Digital native at a top communications agency. We’re looking for a mid-senior Digital Lead in either Cape Town or Johannesburg to step into this exciting role without delay. The Digital Lead is responsible for the overall effective, and efficient project planning, strategic alignment, innovation, implementation, and profitable management of all digital projects and campaigns. As Digital Lead you will identify, lead and build trusted and loyal client relationships by exceeding clients expectations by offering digital service excellence and delivering cutting edge best technical digital project management strategies and practices aligned to the vision and values of agency.
- Overall management of digital projects, campaigns, accounts, financials and client relationships in allocated PODs
- Ensuring the POD teams manage the overall campaign output and retainer tracking monthly to report hours and finances
- Growing business scope with existing clients whilst being proactive in presenting new ideas and campaigns to achieve such business growth
- Supporting, leading and managing direct mentees and overseeing their daily workload and use of internal systems
- Ownership of the full digital campaign management and implementation of clients, campaigns and financials in allocated PODs
- Inspiring the teams to stay ahead of digital industry trends and innovations and implementation
- Aligning the digital campaigns to the strategic intent as approved by client and managed within budget
- Collectively ensuring within the POD that the campaigns and budgets KPIs/ROI are met
- Post campaign reporting and identification of areas for improvement and innovation
- Crisis Management – ensure that teams course correct when faced with obstacles or challenges.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in related field advantageous
- 6+ years operational experience in Digital and Communications Industry
- Advertising agency experience – essential
- Strong Digital Project Management experience with the ability to dissect Google Analytics and other analysis tools
- A sound understanding of the intricacies of Social Media, SEO, Paid Media and able to strategise digital solutions
- An ability to build websites
- Ecommerce and CRM experience with an understanding of content
- An all-rounder who has sound digital experience that can manage a job from start to finish and manage clients and financials
- Mentorship and leadership experience in leading self, others and clients
- Evidence of self & social emotional awareness, positivity, flexibility, empathy and leadership skills
- An ability to visualise the bigger picture, think strategically, push the boundaries, collaborate, problem solve and apply innovative, lateral and design thinking skills
- IT Skills & Proficiency G Suite, Advanced MS Office, Chase Software.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.