Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a compelling opportunity for a Mid-weight Digital Marketing Consultant at a leading financial services company’s Cape Town HQ. Yes, one of the country’s leading investment managers requires your Digital Marketing skills! We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing specialist adept at using their talents and experience to support the growth and maturity of the company’s Digital space. To succeed in this role, you should be someone who thrives in a high-performance culture.
If you are a highly skilled Digital Marketer with exceptional analytical, project management and execution skills, keep reading because this role will be a dream come true for you!
Consultant: Kim Steven – email@example.com
- Providing & presenting regular analytics & campaign reports to inform business decisions.
- Ensure day-to-day execution of business deliverables are met on time
- Ensuring high quality & timeous delivery/execution of digital marketing projects
- Managing media agency efforts & stakeholder expectations
- Driving cost efficiencies in line with marketing budgets
- Building positive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Identifying business requirements & articulating them into agency/vendor briefs (software for development & digital campaigns)
- Implementation of reliable tracking & benchmarking across digital platforms
- Translation of business requirements into digital KPIs
- Monitoring and communicating trends, anomalies and insights based on analytics and other research
- Implementation of industry & global digital best practice for design, user experience & technology.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A university Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Certification in a Digital Marketing field (advantageous)
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in all areas of Digital Marketing and Technology (Web, Email, Social, CRM, Design, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of digital analytics & optimisation including, but not limited to campaign performance, multivariate testing, event-based analytics, marketing funnel & attribution measurement
- Proven track record managing deadline-driven digital projects, campaigns & agency/vendor partners
- Good working knowledge of web & software including software development process, business analysis
- Experience working cross-functionally to support communications & brand activities as well as other internal business stakeholders
- Expert proficiency in Google Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, etc) & other industry standard analytics platforms (Web, Email, Social, CRM)
- MS Office suite
- Analytical ability
- Highly numerate
- Good communicator
- Stakeholder liaison
- Emotional resilience
- Organised and efficient
- Client centric mindset
- Good collaborator
- Solutions oriented
- Deadline driven.