We have an extremely exciting job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Marketing Manager at a cutting-edge Education company, based in Cape Town. This global Ed-Tech company that provides progressive education programmes and services to equip students with industry-focused skills, is looking for an experienced candidate to help build their brand and market their future focused curricula. In this role you’ll be responsible for building and managing innovative marketing programmes that construct pipelines to acquire new customers as well as support & excite existing customers. Leveraging an integrated approach of both online and offline marketing channels and hiring in and managing a team of outsourced talent, you’ll launch campaigns while maintaining a consistent brand narrative for the company. You’ll need an eye for quality and attention to detail, along with an ability to grasp and present the value proposition of the company’s products in a way that resonates with their audience and takes the brand to the next level. If you have a mad love for education, a passion for Youth Marketing this role is for you. If you are excited by the prospect of building transformational learning experiences that make a positive impact on students’ lives by providing them with education for the future, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today.
- Working with the VP of Marketing to build and manage the operations of an outsourced creative team
- Working with the marketing team to conceptualise and deploy new campaigns to meet business objectives
- Managing all aspects of your campaigns for the channels you support to ensure operational excellence, impressive deliverable quality, and adequate stakeholder management. Evaluate key performance metrics and find opportunities for further optimisation.
- Being a key owner of the consumer journey by developing new content and ways to distribute it through both media and owned channels
- Identifying opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Implementing positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audiences
- Authoring and deliver creative briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams
- Developing best-in-class execution ideas to bring the creative idea to life through partnerships, social strategy, events, and more
- Becoming an expert on the company’s brand, products, and target customers
- Organising all marketing assets in existence, and as new assets are generated, in a way that is easily accessible. Educate the company on how to use the asset management system.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- 3+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Energized by being exceptionally creative and organised. You love coming up with ideas and making them happen
- Experience in managing integrated, multi-channel, consumer marketing programs and have worked closely with in-house creative partners as well as creative & paid media agencies
- Track record of amazing customer experiences that deliver results
- Self-starter with a collaborative mindset and a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (e.g., experiential, advertising, press)
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable handling multiple ongoing programs with varying priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to understand data, derive impactful insights, and bring clarity to opportunities
- Excellent communicator (both verbally & written)
- Familiarity with creating clear KPIs and measuring the success of campaigns through the funnel
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, education, innovation, people, and other teams
- Love education -nice to have.