We have a head-turning opportunity for a Mid – Senior Digital Marketing Manager at a bespoke ladieswear boutique brand in Cape Town.
We’re looking for a fashion forward Digital Marketing Manager with a strong fashion retail background that encompasses both Traditional and Digital Marketing experience.
This exciting role will see you driving sales both in-store and online and creating brand awareness. You should have a strong grasp of current Marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead Integrated Digital Marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of global fashion trends and can adapt this to local markets. You should be able to adapt and adjust the campaigns based on analytical reports. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating Brand awareness, growing the target audience, and of course driving sales.
If this sounds fashionably fabulous, we’d love to chat. Apply today!
Consultant: Kim Steven – email@example.com
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing, including SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email, Social Media, and Display Advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and key stakeholders
- Approval and curation of weekly content planning for Social Media.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Diploma in Digital Media or at least 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing or a related field
- Preferably a Degree in Marketing
- Google Analytics Certification
- Understanding of the e-commerce site: Shopify (including the technicalities of the back end)
- Email marketing – specifically with MailChimp
- Meta and Google Analytics
- CRM Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of both Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email, Social Media and/or Display Advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising Digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Sound e-commerce knowledge
- Understanding of the back end of Shopify
- Experience with CRM platforms, like MailChimp, Shopify etc
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong analytical ability to access reports and retrieve insights.
- Ability to curate and produce strong copy for editorial usage.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and the influencer platforms
- Strong negotiation skills
- Concise understanding of co-ordinating ecommerce and campaign photoshoots
- Experience in event management and launch activations
- Team player,
- Goal driven
- Good sense of fashion and trend knowledge.
- Digital savvy.