Looking for a life-changing, thrilling opportunity? We got you!
A large, leading FMCG company with headquarters in Lusaka, Zambia is looking for a highly experienced and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to head up their new Digital division. We are looking for someone with a good technical knowledge and significant expertise in Social Media including Paid Media, Digital Marketing, Programmatic, SEO, SEM, Search and Web.
This established company’s products are sold in 8 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa making this an exciting opportunity to be part of bringing the variety of FMCG products to consumers in the region.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be directly responsible for developing and executing the organisation’s Digital Marketing strategies, managing Social Media platforms, and ensuring the seamless maintenance and optimisation of the website. You will play a pivotal role in fortifying the company’s online presence, amplifying brand visibility, and driving unparalleled engagement with the target audience.
If you are a Digital Marketing Manager with a proven history of leading and managing strong online and Social Content Strategy, Content development, media alignment and campaign development/adaptation, we’d love to hear from you. Pack your bags, adventure awaits!
- Take charge of developing and executing highly impactful digital marketing strategies that will propel the company’s brands to new heights, resulting in increased brand awareness, exponential website traffic, and exceptional lead generation
- Harness the power of the company’s social media platforms, expertly managing and curating their brands across a diverse range of channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Craft captivating, on-brand content that captivates the company’s audience, leveraging persuasive storytelling techniques and visually stunning elements to create an unforgettable social media presence
- Create lasting connections with the company’s online communities, actively engaging followers with curated brand content, responding to comments and messages, and cultivating unwavering brand loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute high-impact paid social media advertising campaigns, flawlessly managing budgets, laser-targeting audiences, and meticulously tracking performance to drive exceptional results
- Master the art of search engine optimisation (SEO), employing sophisticated strategies to optimise website content, catapult search engine rankings, and drive an unprecedented surge in organic traffic
- Oversee the seamless maintenance and optimisation of the company’s website, ensuring unparalleled accuracy, impeccable functionality, and an unparalleled user experience.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related field – preferred (imperative for Visa purposes)
- 5+ years or the equivalent in-depth experience of Digital Marketing, Social Media platforms, and website management
- Extensive FMCG experience is non-negotiable
- Proficiency in Social media Management Tools, Web Analytics, SEO Techniques, and Content Management System
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, adept at crafting captivating content
- Innate creativity, consistently generating innovative ideas that revolutionize engagement and fuel brand expansion
- Knowledge and ability to brief agency
- Experience managing an internal team
- Strong understanding of and exposure to related production including video and animation – preferable.
- Language proficiency in French and/or Portuguese – beneficial but not essential
- Strong Analytics ability. Able to distill/manipulate data to enable ease of communication across all levels of management and understanding
- Self-starter, able to work independently and self-manage under the guidance of senior management
- Positive mindset and that can champion Digital and Social Media internally with a clear vision to drive growth and engagement while implementing industry best practice
- Unencumbered and able to relocate.