Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A wonderful job opportunity has opened up for a junior Digital Marketing Specialist with Design skills at a leading financial services institution in Centurion. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the design, creation and delivery of Digital Marketing elements to support the expansion and growth of the business services and products for the function. We’re looking for someone who can provide, condense and visualise content. If you are a multi-skilled creative marketer, let’s talk!
- Contribute to the development of the digital marketing strategy to promote digital solutions and services
- Plan, develop and execute digital programs and campaigns aligned to digital marketing strategy
- Develop creative concepts and content such as presentations, newsletters, event support graphic design collateral, research papers, and brochures
- Act as key contract between business area and relevant marketing and communications functions to promote collaboration and align initiatives and outcomes
- Create, implement, and maintain site analytics, metrics, and reporting
- Design and deliver digital marketing elements to a range of audiences in the promotion of products, services and solutions
- Keen to learn and develop insights on the consumer market which will inform key marketing and engagement strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, which is a key aspect of this role.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Communication, Media or related field
- Digital Marketing certification will be advantageous
- Proficiency in graphics – a must!
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience delivering end to end Digital Marketing campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and insights creation – advantageous
- Experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Sound business acumen
- Time management skills
- Conceptual and a creative thinker
- English proficiency and superior writing skills
- Stakeholder relations.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.