Ever dreamed of a chance to combine your super Digital Marketing skills with your passion for community care and conservation? We have an absolutely terrific Cape Town job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about building online communities and delivering effective Digital Marketing Campaigns at an exceptional, luxury travel and tourism brand. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all Digital Marketing operations within the business including the implementation of Digital Marketing plans, management of all digital assets such as our websites and analytics reporting tools. This role is responsible for optimising Marketing campaigns to deliver the best possible returns and engagement from our audiences. This role includes the management of our in-house Social Media executive and oversees and manages the tasks of various key external support agencies and suppliers including web developers, SEO specialists and Digital Media Buyers. We’re looking for candidates with solid Travel, Hospitality or Luxury brand experience. If you want to be afforded the incredibly prestigious opportunity of working with this group, whose pioneering spirit and sincere desire to preserve wilderness areas for future generations sets them apart, then don’t miss out on this one! Apply today.
- Assist with research, creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy, digital advertising and integrated marketing campaigns
- Upkeep and maintenance of latest content on all digital assets in the business
- Conduct quality assurance on all digital content (ensure specs and design meet brand requirements)
- Ensure that the strategy to drive direct business is executed upon, working closely with key internal stakeholders to monitor, measure and adapt campaigns to deliver best results
- Launch digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with broader marketing team – includes paid digital ads, e-mailers, social media and website content
- Build consumer awareness through campaigns for new products and for topics relevant to specific markets and regions
- Achieve targets set for digital paid media, driving direct enquiries through our digital assets.
- Build lead generation campaigns and execute associated messaging for specific niche audiences
- Project manage all website developments (new builds and updates), alongside our team of web developers
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop CRM strategy using data available to develop best possible marketing communication to audiences
- Develop and drive a database growth strategy for e-mail marketing
- All roles may be required to perform other tasks as reasonably requested from time to time and as required by the business and/or operation. The company fosters a culture of collaboration, and with this a support of the multi-skilling of staff.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications or similar
- Google Analytics Certification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior/management marketing role
- Previous experience in managing a team of direct reports
- Experience in managing social media campaigns and associated reporting
- Experience working with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and campaign reporting
- Strong knowledge and experience of online marketing (PPC AdWords), social media advertising, online reputation management and associated disciplines including content strategy and online video – a must
- Extensive experience with website content management systems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to brief suppliers and monitor progress effectively to meet deadlines on time and within budget
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and experience in social scheduling and listening tools
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Proactive, with strong initiative.