Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Score! We have an exciting 6-month fixed term contract opportunity for a Group Account Director to start soonest at a renowned broadcaster and large digital sports entertainment platform in Africa. We are looking for an experienced Client Service professional to support the VP of Client Services for an exciting new product initiative. This role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up with big business backing and is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in Football and Sports Betting. You will assist in managing and trafficking the creation of world-class content assets and designs for an international audience across the Africa continent. Working with the leadership and creative teams, your focus is to ensure delivery of marketing campaigns and assets at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content. In this role you will need to be highly organised with an eye for great design and the ability to help drive the production process to achieve it. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter and show amazing attention to detail.
This role is remote, but you’ll need to be based in Johannesburg to visit clients. Apply today!
- Responsible for helping launch their product in multiple markets
- Responsible for moving creative inventory through the Production pipeline
- Responsible of receiving and sending creative asset outputs to the relevant parties
- Responsible to quality assurance of creative output and materials by internal and external parties
- Ensures the timely execution and delivery of assets
- Communicates campaign project status to the leadership team of the organisation
- Assists VP of Client Services in coordination of cross-functional teams (marketing, design, copywriting, content strategy, photo/video studio, agency partners, etc.) in order to ensure completion of creative projects
- Assisting with writing briefs and managing third party partners
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years as a senior account director, project manager, coordinator or related role (agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent working knowledge of the pipeline process in creative agencies and short-content production
- Flexibility; able to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and situations
- Ability to anticipate and manage multiple tasks within a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven production environment
- Ability to maintain calm professionalism in a stressful production atmosphere
- Must be enterprising, innovative, highly organized, and resourceful
- Coordinating high volume/quick turn creative tasks
- Enthusiasm for insights, including data-driven recommendations and measurable project outcomes
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Passion for advertising, design, video and/or audio is a plus
- Sports/Gaming/Gambling background a plus
- Able to visit clients in Johannesburg while working remotely
- Must be based in Johannesburg and have your own transport.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.