Group Head Art & Copy Team: Integrated Ad Agency – Cape Town
A fabulous opening has become available for a Senior (ideally Group Head level) Conceptual Creative team (Art Director & Copywriter) at a super, integrated agency’s Cape Town office. We’re looking for passionate and creative individuals with hot conceptual abilities to work through-the-line but with an emphasis on Below-the-Line (Activations) and Digital. You will have the skills required to create work that clients not only understand, but love. Clients span the FMCG, Alcohol and Financial sectors and more. You will be on the pulse of current local, national and international trends relating to consumers, brands and live experiences. The position will see you playing a vital role in conceptualising original solutions and ensuring they are grounded both in brand and consumer insight, as well as the client’s brief. You’ll need to be very hands-on and be able to provide mentorship for junior teams. Show us your dazzling portfolios to make these exciting roles yours!
If you’re not part of an existing team, please apply anyway as they will put a team together.
The successful candidates must have/be:
- A strong portfolio – this is an essential – please send this with your application
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Integrated experience (ATL, BTL, Digital) – a must!
- Art Director: Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design, Packaging/Art Theory (or similar)
- Copywriter: Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in Copywriting
- Strong conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Adept at brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas
- Hands on
- Able to mentor junior staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Integrity, energy and creativity.
Please provide an integrated, conceptual portfolio of work on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you