Group Head Copywriter/Junior Creative Director: Alcohol Brands – Cape Town
Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a heavyweight wordsmith in Cape Town! A leading ad agency (part of a global group) is on the hunt for a Group Head Copywriter or Junior Creative Director (Copy-based). This exciting opening will see you working across a fabulous portfolio of alcohol brands. Are you a senior Copywriter looking to take that next step? Maybe you’re a Junior CD with conceptual creative copy skills and leadership abilities? Send us your portfolio and show us that this is the job you’ve been looking for!
- Develop and execute outstanding integrated campaigns.
- Working closely with an Art Director to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief.
- Drive creative excellence, proactivity and innovative thinking across agency and client.
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs.
- Build a strongly collaborative relationship with broader team, partners and clients.
- Nurture, inspire and motivate the team.
- Lead pitches, awards and new business presentations as required.
- Casting or review of cast of actors/voices for TV, radio or content films
- Liaising with photographers, typographers, designers etc.
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots.
- Working on location.
- Push craft to make the work shine.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- 10 years+ agency experience
- Talented, motivated leader
- A proven track record in producing exciting campaigns
- Integrated thinking that connects ATL/BTL/Digital
- Ability to articulate creative concepts clearly and succinctly and great presentation skills are essential.
- An understanding of and keep up to date with the latest creative trends.
- Mentorship of junior creatives
- Have an eye for detail
- A team player
- Ideas obsessed.
Please submit your portfolio and salary requirements along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you