A stunning Cape Town integrated agency has a fantastic job opportunity for a junior Art Director/Designer to work on fabulous local and international clients. We’re looking for someone excited by the prospect of their work fluidly varying and evolving from traditional ATL and BTL to Digital, Social and experiential activations. If you are a ‘Hybrid’ creative who can take on all kinds of work, from print to multimedia and beyond, then this is just what you’ve been looking for. Get in touch today!
- Contribute conceptual ideas to fit the overall brief
- Gather creative information and data through creative research
- Keeping up to date with industry and creative trends
- Work as part of a team with other key players including fellow art directors, creatives, copywriters and client service.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Visual Communications/Art Direction qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Able to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- An integrated creative background touching on Design, Art Direction and Multimedia
- Creative and conceptual
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, After Effects a plus)
- Eager to learn and grow
- Keen to be part of a close-knit, high-quality creative team.
On application please submit your CV along with your portfolio link/PDF.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.